12th scale unpainted Pistol
Have two and you have dualliing pistols - now that makes for an interesting story!
This 18th century design is a copy of an original and if you look closely you will notice the head of a hawk on the handle.
Loaded and ready for firing!
- The kit is made from Pewter alloy (no lead) and is a very soft metal.
- All kits are fresh from the moulds and require a certain degree of tidying up. You will need to use a pair of fine snips and a miniature file to remove and smooth any casting spurs.
- We advise that all metal kits are painted with a metal primer before painting. We use a metal spray primer as it avoids lumps and brush marks.
- We monitor stock levels of the items but occassionally we shall run low which means making more and this might delay the despatch date by a few weeks. If this is an issue please let us know.
- A general comment: Glue kits together using superglue and superglue activator