12th scale unpainted Iron
18.5mm long (base of iron) x 7mm wide x 16mm high
- The kit is made from Pewter alloy (no lead) and is a very soft metal.
- All kits are fresh from the moulds and require a certain degree of tidying up. You will need to use a pair of fine snips and a miniature file to remove and smooth any casting spurs.
- We advise that all metal kits are painted with a metal primer before painting. We use a metal spray primer as it avoids lumps and brush marks.
- We monitor stock levels of the items but occassionally we shall run low which means making more and this might delay the despatch date by a few weeks. If this is an issue please let us know.
- A general comment: Glue kits together using superglue and superglue activator
Iron (12th scale) unfinished